Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Sorry it's been a while

I know I haven't updated in a while, but it's been really crazy here. Between working on my support letters for my trip, going to Raleigh last weekend, working on "room signups" and RA interviews at work, there hasn't been time for anything! Yeah, my brain is basically frazzled. It's okay though. Summer is fast approaching, and before we know it it'll be fall and time to leave for Europe! (Wow, that's so weird!) But what to do afterwards is the question... Stay in Charleston? Move to Raleigh with my college friends? Did someone mention Nashville?? And I've always wanted to go to Colorado... Yeah, I know, I'm a big dreamer - but hey, it's allowed! Anything is possible at this point in my life. I'm not married or settled somewhere, so I have the freedom to do these things. Now I'm just waiting, resting, and trusting. It'll all fall into place in due time.

Here's a theological question for you that's been on my mind during this process. Is there one plan that God has for your life that He wants you to pursue (doesn't have to mean you follow it)? Or is it that you can't do anything out of His "will" since you are His child, so chose whatever you want to do? These things lead to other questions, so I know that to answer one of those would mean you'd have to think a little bigger, but that's okay. It seems I've been confronted with these things since I've been in the "I don't know where I'm going after this job" phase. I know what I believe - what God has shown me to be true in my life - but I don't want to be close minded. I'm interested in knowing what you believe about this. Feel free to comment or email me or ask questions. This is just for discussion only. Thought it'd be interesting. :)

Well, that's about it! Hope to hear from y'all soon!

|

<< Home