Tuesday, May 10, 2005

"I'll meet you at the crossroads..."

I'll meet you at the crossroads
where your life joins mine
We'll walk together
lifting up, holding out, loving
in ways that most don't understand
I'll meet you at the crossroads
when life gets tough
You won't have to worry I won't be there
my arms are strong enough to help hold
a broken heart
I'll meet you at the crossroads
where distance tackles time
Internet, cell phones, old-fashioned letters
Nothing seems to take the place
of the tangible warmth of your smile
I'll meet you at the crossroads
of life's final journey
Where we find God's hand
lifted up, held out, loved,
Leading us to a find the most cherished gift
of each other


To all my "cherished gifts" in college: I love you all and am so blessed by your love and life for God. I am so glad He lead us to "meet at the crossroads." My life has been forever changed.

P.S. Thank you, Jamie, for the reminder! You are precious!

|

<< Home